Yeah, you know the Road to the Sale (RTTS) like the back of your hand, right? Do you also know the additional Road to the Sale From the Sold? Or the additional Road to the Sale from the Unsold?
And do you train your staff on any of this? Even if you like a shorter RTTS, take a look below and see what you are missing!
This post is short and sweet, because sometimes the best things are simple. Good selling!
TEN STEPS ON THE ROAD TO THE SALE
1. Meet and Greet
3. Vehicle Selection
5. Test Drive
6. Trade Evaluation
7. Present Numbers and Ask for the Sale
9. F&I Turn
10. Delivery and Service Drive Intro
FIVE MORE STEPS ON THE ROAD TO THE SALE FROM THE SOLD
1. Ask for Referrals at Delivery
2. Ask for Online Review at Delivery
3. Make a Properly-Timed CSI Reminder Call (New Vehicle Sales Only)
4. Follow-up at Six Weeks and Mine the Household
5. Follow-up every six months AND Birthdays/Anniversaries and Mine the Household
FIVE MORE STEPS ON THE ROAD TO THE SALE FROM THE UNSOLD
1. Follow-Up Objection-Isolating Call From Manager/3rd Party ASAP the Customer Leaves the Lot
2. Follow-Up BeBack Call Next Day From the Salesperson
3. Follow-Up Beback Call EVERY Friday From the Salesperson for a MONTH
4. Put Customer on Monthly eMail Newsletter
5. Follow-Up Beback call EVERY Mid-Month for Four Months